Monday, January 6, 2014

Rainbow Station featured in The Huffington Post

Rainbow Station was recently featured in The Huffington Post in an article titled, "Women in Business: Q&A with Gail Johnson, CEO of Rainbow Station." Gail discussed highlights and challenges in her career, breaking in to franchising, and women in the workplace.  Click here for the entire story or begin below.

By: Laura Dunn 

How has your life experience made you the leader you are today?

It started when I was a little girl. I am the oldest of five children. My life changed dramatically when my mother suddenly had three more children when I was eight, nine and 10. I took on the role of baby sitter and was deemed my mother's assistant in order to keep order in the household. Because of this, I had many responsibilities at a young age. For years I thought it wasn't fair but then I realized that out of that experience, and with so much responsibility as a small child, I was able to develop the skill sets that I have today.

My mother and father always believed that I could do anything. Through their parenting and my own experiences, I have learned that regardless of the issue or problem at hand, I can always get to the other side.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Our kids are having fun and learning new things . This looks like so much fun for them.


    Premature Children disabilities

    ReplyDelete